every time tyson doesn't have preschool and we drop the older three off, he immediately asks to go somewhere. the range isn't too broad, rachael's, gramma PJ's, gramma lando's or amy's. most of the time i tell him no. sometimes he'll tell me, "but i have no one to play with." i told him that i would play with him, his reply, "no...i wanna play with a REAL kid."
on wednesday we're driving home from dropping the kids off, and our conversation was a little different than usual. it went a little something like this;
t- mom, can we go to rachael's?
m- no, not today
t- why not?
m- cause i wanna go home
t- but, (long pause) rachael's reeeeaaaally my mom
m- whaaat?
t- yeah, cause we're the same age
m- oh really??? rachael's 30, you know.
t- rachael's 30?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *gaaaaassssp* (you know when you suck in a bunch of air as noisy as you can? yeah, it went a little something like that.)
end of conversation.
speaking of tae kwon do...easton broke a board last night! it was pretty awesome to see the look on his face right after he did it. a combination of shock, like he couldn't believe he just did that, and a generous dose of confidence. it was literally like i watched a boost of confidence materialize before my eyes. pretty awesome moment. i sense this will be a good sport for him to be involved with. to watch him do his punches and kicks while shouting is hysterical...he gets so into it. i will be sure to bring my camera and post some pics soon.
here are some photos i adore...............





3 comments:
I love Aunt Jay! I miss her so much! I could almost cry right now...And tell Tyson it was supposed to be our little secret that I am his real mom...I totally thought Steve was from Navaskin...weird...
Because that's how I know who my real mom is, people that are the same age as me. Hmmm... Kid logic. Seriously, I need more of that in my life. That breaking a board business just looks painful. It IS pretty cool, tho.
The singing is a crack up! I have been terrible at not understanding songs singing wrong words and years later learning what they were. I love the internet for helping that problem out now. Doesn't surprise me for Steven since he likes to depsoit his checks!:) I have heard Birdie sing songs that cracked me up...that was fun watching E. break the board. Don got some fun pictures of the kids last nite too. Niner wants his own social life now..geezzz:)
Post a Comment