Tuesday, January 4, 2011

one day...

one day, my kids won't care if buzz is on their cup, or spiderman is on their bowl...until then i'll enjoy every bloomin' second of it.  like when they fight over who gets the baseball mitt bowl (speaking of which, i haven't seen in a while) , or when they complain, "i had to have the puppy bowl last time" yep...i'm soakin it up.  it has been peaceful though lately, as they are currently enjoying their new plate sets from Christmas.  although it gets annoying at times to listen to the kids argue over who gets what plate or bowl, i have to appreciate the simplicity of their lives.  after all, in the blink of an eye...right?




 What is he devouring?  Gramma Lando's enchiladas.  We took a couple home after Sunday's dinner.  He is a big fan...to say the least.  Notice the licking of the plate, yeah...i didn't even have to run it through the dishwasher. 


6 comments:

Rachael said...

The Plaid Brothers look so dang cute eating their lunch! I love character dishes too, and Amy just got some super cute ones at Target-2 for a dollar!

Amy said...

Having only one girl, and my boys being so far apart in age, I'm not having to deal with any of that. Lucky me! That's seriously the only thing I can think of that they don't turn into a fight. I'm sure I only need to give Carson a few more months of vocab development and I'll get to put it on the never ending arguments list!

So I loved that Sophie was upset Tyson couldn't come home with us and that Trenton was asking his ride if she could call his mom to see if he could go home with me after preschool. Classic.

LKP said...

awesome! nothing like the days of syndicated kitchenware. :) i miss those cutesy days when Daisy wasn't trying to out-eat the parents! miss ya.

Karen said...

That's my Noodle....getten the most out of his reheated enchilada....:)
Makes a grandma proud...hahaa...:)

The verification words are cool tonite...Dolina....sounds Italian if you say it right...Maybe I will make some and give Noodle a taste run of some Dolina...:)

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm with Amy. That's about the only thing my kids don't have to fight over. It was a sad day when I got rid of all the princess dishes. And we're long overdue to get rid of the Elmo, Thomas and Cars plate, but Payson's not complaining yet!

Shayla said...

My girls were vicious with those plate sets, I was so glad when they were old enough to throw them all out. Totally not very sentimental of me, but hey...you take what you can get, right? Love your photos. What the heck?! Why are you girls so GOOD at every thing?! ;) Love ya!