There seems to be a shampoo shortage at our house.....always. It's not a mystery as to why. All of my kids love bubble baths and when left unattended use any means possible to create one. You get the picture. Santa left these guys each a bottle of shampoo in there stockings.....and we've already had to buy more. And yes, we're out again! This time I got some pictures. The culprit caught. He was not too happy, however, that I was taking pictures, and not helping him with the de-bubbling process. All I have to say is, "Well.....that's what you get."
(the pictures were taken after the water had been drained)






6 comments:
We have the same problem at our house! Bubbles abound until the shampoo is gone. I draw the line when they start snatching my shampoo, though.
He was so funny that night! Did Trenton ever get his shampoo washed out of his hair? I can't remember. This was a fun post. Although, i don't think you even posted my favorite picture. ttyl!
That is so funny! I hope you buy them the cheap stuff :)
Does he still smell like the shampoo?? I would think after that intense of a bubble bath he would smell like that for days:)
I can honestly say, I had never seen anything quite like that. I think the 3rd picture down looks creepy. The coloring makes him look all gray, and in pain, and stuff...The best part really was when he was crying to get out and you just kept taking pictures.
That is hilarious. I can just see it going from super fun bubble bath to "get these bubbles off of me" real quick. I agree Rach, that is the best part!
Post a Comment