Thursday, March 4, 2010

1:15

At this time, I had just gotten back from good ol' Wal-Mart.  I promised Trenton that if he learned all of his letter sounds, I would let him pick out a surprise.  He learned them all within two days (plus 3 years of preschool).  He saw a commercial for 3D bubbles and decided this was what he wanted to pick out.  

I took the camera outside with us and it was gorgeous out! 
The kids loved blowing bubbles and Trenton's 3D bubbles were actually pretty freakin cool.  They came with glasses that when worn make it look like there are lightning bolts on the bubbles.  I tried it out, and was pretty excited.  I put the glasses on the camera to try to capture the effect...it totally worked!!!
I want to go back and get the girl version...they have butterflies on them!

Trenton looked pretty rad in his 3D glasses.

Tyson could not have been happier.

And here are a couple of my favorite pictures.
The glasses were a little big for Trent so he had to hold them on most of the time.


There you have it...what I was doing at 1:15.  Taking pictures of my kids blowing bubbles


6 comments:

Rachael said...

Those pictures are awesome! I can't believe how good that one turned out of the bubble! I totally have to come over and try them. The bubble wand is so big I bet we could fit Aubrey and Trenton through the hole and blow them up inside one.

Shayla said...

How'd it DO that?! I totally need to buy those glasses now. It's the simple things, right? Your pictures are amazing...man, it's hard to like you sometimes. ;)

LKP said...

sa-weet!
i'm thinking i need some bubbles now too. ;)

MadMadameMim said...

that is a very cool toy!
My kids would love that.

Amy said...

I hate you and your stupid camera, and your stupid bubble blowing, and your....Oh wait, I'm just super jealous. Sorry.

I know what I'll be picking up next time I'm at Walmart.

Jodi said...

Seriously - those pictures are great!!!! I love that you were enjoying the beautiful weather with your kids. You're one awesome Mom!!!