--As much as I adored Tenley...I totally think that Jake made the right choice in choosing Vienna. There I said it!
--I used a dirty towel to dry off this morning after my shower. Yep, after searching the entire house (all 1,380 square feet of it) with no success I went over to the ginormous pile of dirty clothes and grabbed the least buried towel I could find, and used it.
--I don't remember the last time I actually had my teeth cleaned. Not to say I haven't had a root canal or two along the way. Hmmm, wonder if there might just be a correlation.
--I eat ice cream straight from the carton almost every night... when we have it. At least I buy the slow churned, it makes me feel a little better when I look down and realize almost half the carton is gone!
--I have judged a book by it's cover. Actually I've judged many a book by it's cover.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
I hate to admit it...
--I loved Tweety for a big portion of my high school days, I would like to say, however, that Tweety nor any other character was ever used as my 16th birthday cake. Come to think of it, I don't believe I ever had a character birthday cake.
--When ordering fish and chips on one of our Oregon Coast family vacations, I asked if I could have fries instead. (I would like to add that Rachael didn't want anything from the relish bar...because she didn't like relish.)
--When living with the Reid's, John asked if I would go pick up a Papa Murphey's pizza. I called him from Safeway and said that I couldn't find that brand anywhere.
--I used to think our bishops name was Rick.
--Tyson has had a bottle way longer than he should.
--I did not create my blog header. My amazing Sister Amy in all her creativeness came up with the perfect header for me. Thanks Ames! You're freakin rad!
--This post is over.
I'm sure there are a bunch more...but I can't think of them right now. Okay people, here is your chance to hop on the bandwagon and join the fun. Let's here all about the things you hate to admit, because come on...it's only fair.
Posted by Lisa at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Funny insider jokes there. Ha. Ha.
Your list made me laugh, I even re-read and still laughed.
You always are good for a laugh, or two.
You rock.
I'm a generic commenter, I should have added that to my list.
Again, you rock.
Thanks for throwing a few of us under the bus with your list! I think the Papa Murphy's one might have been my fav, and I too, have been known to use a towel from the top of the pile!
Real Good.
Who doesn't use a towel from the top of the pile? Are you insinuating that you frantically search the whole house dripping wet? Remind me not to drop by unannounced. lol
Okay, I LOVE the book covers. Eating Gifted Children to obtain a higher IQ. Awesome. I had to use a hand towel once when ALL the towels were in the washer. Yeah, smart. :)
i hate to admit it....but i absolutely loved, head over heels, over the moon for, completely adored my day back at the office today! there i said it. sue me, but it was fabulous!!! wound up filling in as they were short TWO gals today. it felt so good. =)
we need to start a new movement, "the sisterhood of the icky-towel-on-the-top-of-the-dirty-laundry-pile!" when in a clutch, go for it.
that was great. Perhaps I should try this. A little laughing at myself could be healthy right about now.
I love this post! Hilarious!
What is with you people? Have you HEARD of washing machines? Dirty, dirty people.
VIENNA?! SERIOUSLY?! I watched ONE episode this season and I despised her. I can't believe he picked her.
Rick. Classic.
I used to think pickles were made by putting seeds in vinegar and then letting them grow in the fridge. And I blew up a balloon in high school and got mad when it didn't float.
Love the list. You girls are hilarious!!
You are hilarious Lisa!! I love the dirty towel one especially! We are so much alike!! Except the Tweety thing--don't know what to say about that. ;) It wasn't in the "new wave" wardrobe I used to wear. And when I read "Rick" I totally pictured you imitating SNL. Lol. I love you Lisa!! :)
Post a Comment