Television:: Reality TV shows, and almost anything in HD.
Having a small house:: Being able to vacuum the WHOLE thing....from ONE outlet.
Rock Band:: Hanging out with AWESOME people, and being able to play the drums on medium!
A sick kid:: Having a legitimate excuse for letting them watch TV all day.
Making dinner:: Sitting down to eat it together.
Paying taxes:: Getting a tax return.
Tax Return:: One step closer to being debt free, oh, and a big screen TV.
Tri-cities:: Family (everything else about it pretty much sucks.)
My van:: It's paid off (everything else about it pretty much sucks.)
My body:: My butt.
Costco:: Being able to shop easily with four kids, thanks to the samples.
Walmart:: Running into a friend and her husband while holding unmentionables in your hand.
Sisters:: everything.
Driving the kids to school:: Saying a prayer with them every. morning.
School:: Summer vacation.
Summer vacation:: Beach vacation. (Beachcombers Haven BABY!!!)
Beach Vacation:: EVERYTHING.
My day:: This.................................................
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
The Best Part of....
Posted by Lisa at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lisa! So nice of you to join us in the blogging world! I totally forgot about our van being paid off and tax returns! Loved your post!
This is a totally generic comment because I've got a headache, a real one, plus two others named Sophie and Spencer, and I'm tired. Sorry!
that was a great post.
I love the vacuuming from one outlet part. I'll have to start looking for the good points of a VERY small place. Just a week and a half to go.
But why say everything else about tri-cities sucks? I need it to be a good place. Because well, I'm trying to be positive about moving back. What about warm weather, and great fruit and veggies, having a costco, and great freeway system that makes traveling between the cities a breeze. Just saying, I need to see the good stuff.
Love the sick kid comment...so using that the past couple weeks. I love that it gives ME the excuse to sit with them while they watch t.v. and stay in my jammies all day, too.
When you said driving the kids to school I thought you were gonna say "Nearly being killed by the Scentsy Lady".
Great post. Awesome picture.
This was such a fun list!!! I especially loved reading it with you on the phone in the background talking. I totally forgot about Costco samples! And your butt, I have heard it isn't just nice in size, but texture as well...
Cool post! I can't wait for beach trips! I wish we could have made it to rock band...do you think you will do it again soon?
Unmentionables?? You need to mention them.
OH MY GOSH!! We TOTALLY saw what you were holding but didn't want to embarrass you. Actually, I totally would have said something if it was just you but didn't want to embarrass Steve. When we walked away I said to Bill, "was Lisa holding...?" and Bill said, "oh yeah. " I was going to text you and tell you to put those bad boys to good use that night but I forgot!! I love that that made it into your blog.
Post a Comment