
After coming out of my room wearing my new cardi-coat, Easton says to me, "Mom, you look ghetto." Me (voice all high and shocked-like) "WHAT?!!!" Easton laughing at my response, "I don't even know what ghetto means...I thought it meant cool." Me laughing at his response, "Oh, well next time just say that...sheesh." I then explained to him what ghetto meant.

Trenton in the van, "When I tooted in my chair it sounded like a fiyaweck." (firework) Talk about force.

Tyson on the carebear phone, "Hi boleese? Take Tenten away okay? Bye." After a moments thought he redials and adds, "take Tenten only, okay boleese?" He then makes sure to give Trenton a heads up..."Me call boleese man to get you." By the way...Tyson is terrified of the police, but waves to him almost every morning as we take the kids to school.
Graycie and Tyson were playing roughly on the couch the other day...shocker. Amidst the rough housing they bonk heads...shocker. Graycie ended up with a black eye...shocker. The next morning as I'm fixing her hair she looks at the bruise under her eye and says, "HEY, my black eye looks kinda like a NIKE sign." Ahhh, proud moment. She also said that she hopes her black eye doesn't go away.


5 comments:
I love posts like this! Tell Tyson I'm gonna call the boleese man to take him away for ruining my puzzle! The pictures are awesome! It makes me hungry to go back......
ha ha ha ha ha!!! your kids rock. i love that tyson wanted the police to take his brother away. =) i always wanted the gypsies to snag my brother in the night...i was a mean older sister! and the nike black eye? ok, SOOOO your child! =) lees, didn't you know you're ghetto-fabulous?!
Dude, I hope you wear your "ghetto" jacket next time I see you!
glad to see your posting again. Somehow I missed the first one. Probably cause I'm a hit and miss blogger myself. I love the crazy things your kids say.
I LOVE IT!!! I'm seriously rotflmbo! Your kids are hilarious and I know where they get it from..their funny mommy!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment