Friday, September 4, 2009

First day...yada yada yada

So it seems I am behind the times...way behind. It's Friday and the first day of school was Monday. Not to mention, this is my first post in I don't know, 3 MONTHS!!! "Better late than never" said one random genius. What are you gonna do with a crazy schedule that won't allow you to blog AND lay in bed after you drop the kids off at school? (HEY...I have my reasons.) So here it is, documentation that summer is officially over. (This is the one and only reason I cry, mean Mom right?)

(I have no idea why Easton looks sooo much happier than Graycie does. Weird, right?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeas!!! Licsha, where's my cranberry schlushy???

LKP said...

LIIIISSSSAAAAA! what it is?! i finally found ya, and i'm sooo glad. since the shoulder put the kibosh my tuesday night volleyball career for now, it feels like an eternity since i last saw you! i miss all the old skool talk. =( once i get the ok from the therapist & the ortho doc i'm back on that court, and i CAN'T wait! hope you're having a great week. =)