Sometimes I procrastinate...well okay, a lot of times I procrastinate. Sometimes this means that I lay on my couch and play games on my Ipod, or play Scrabble on facebook with a fellow procrastinator I won't call her out...but I totally won our last game. (To be fair it is the only game we've played...but still...I won.) Sure, I should be preparing for a garage sale that I'm having on Saturday, or hmmm, maybe getting things in order for our vacation that is quickly approaching...but yeah, like I said I procrastinate. But this time procrastinating meant that I not only edited some photos, but actually POSTED them!!! Here are some of my favorites from the last batch...
Tyson being...well Tyson, throwing sawdust in cousin Katelyn's face






10 comments:
very good products of procrastination, if I do say so myself.
Who is that hot photographer?? Man, she is lookin good! Oh, and I like the other pictures too.....
Love the photos, Lisa. Isn't it fun to procrastinate all the boring stuff and get something fun done? I don't think that really qualifies as procrastination, maybe something more like creativity. :-) Love little Aubrey's red shoes...
Rachael you finally got a new camera? And that pic of aubs & trenton = priceless.
I would tell you nice pictures, but no one from my family made the cut so I'm not allowing comments, especially complimentary ones.
Those are some great pictures! did you do the black and white one with the tulips in color? way cool!
Wow. Those pictures are amazing.
I'm so very impressed! All of those pictures are incredible!
Looks like the best kind of procrastination. Your pix are gorgeous!!!
I just have one question... Are you procrastinating putting up pics of the ocean!?! I want to see the sites that you, the professional photographer, captured!
Post a Comment