::My family is healthy!
::Graycie finds constant joy in finding "treasures" in our junk drawer
::Tyson laid and talked with me on my bed this morning when the rest of the kids were at school, I was laying there first when he came to find me and asked, "mommy, why you laying in yours bed?...you sick?" I tell him no, he asks "you sad?" yes, I said. "you miss tenten?" I tell him yes, and he says, "I'm here." I pulled him up on my bed and gave him the biggest hug ever, and thanked him for making me "feel better" See, I wasn't really sad, I was just curious as to what he would do, good to know he'll come through for me. After that we laid and talked for quite some time.
::The sun is out and oh, so warm...weird to think there's a baseball game tonight.
::The kids (especially Easton) have been loving Land of the Lost reruns...simply because Steve used to watch it when he was a kid. I find it outrageously ridiculous, but it keeps them occupied for episodes at a time.
::Only 12 more days of school left...well, 10 for us...SUCKAS!!!
::Only 14 days til vacation!!!
::Dinner is in the crockpot and smelling fantastic!
::I have been seeing a lot of my family lately; birthday parties, family barbeque, memorial day road trip and picnic... a lot of the "usuals" but some of the "unusuals" too. The Reids (Spokane family) were up here for softball regionals so I got to see the ol' fam and visit for a bit. My sister came through on her way home to Portland for the summer. We hackysacked in my Mom's backyard all night, my Mom even joined in...it was so good to see my sister. And my Dad and his wife are coming to visit for a few days from California.
::I am going to be playing outdoor volleyball this summer...DOUBLES...which should definitely whip my booty into shape.
::Summer is so close I can smell it (BBQ's, freshly cut lawns, flowers, wet cement, sniff-ahhh)...which makes me all giddy, I can't wait to start our summer adventures this year. This is my goal: to have an adventure filled summer full of exploring, camping, trips, and finding cool places to play in the water. I want to be outside as much as possible. I want to play like I did when I was a kid. I want to create awesome summer memories that will last us until the next one.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
On a good note...
Posted by Lisa at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love your pictures, too bad it leaves me feeling totally left out and sad I wasn't there....Ok, I'm over it. Here is to a killer summer to come! Hopefully Addy will be flexible and willing to go with the flow...only time will tell!
Land of the Lost? Really... I'm ready for some outdoorsy summer stuff too.
Love the pictures, the family photo in the middle is great! You are a great blogger when you want to be, wish you wrote more often!
Awe.... I wish I could have been there, that collage is freaking awesome. Jealous.
Outdoor summer stuff? Sounds Heavenly!! I'll bring the chips and salsa . . .
Post a Comment