Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Noodle!!!

Yesterday you weighed 9lbs. 9oz.....

Today you weigh 9lbs. 9oz....
What you haven't gained in pounds you've definitely gained in attitude. Here's hoping that year 5 will be a great one...considering you have learned all about what not to do in the first 4. All though you have already given me a run for my money in just 5 short years...I love everything about you!!!

Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Happt Birthday to the Original LB! I am so glad I got to bring you home today, it's kinda like everyone got a present!!!

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday! That is a sweet picture, what an angel!

AOlson said...

That second picture completely melts my heart! Those eyes are amazing!! What a little hottie!! Happy Birthday bud!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Trenton!!! Lisa, i loved the "Today he weighs bit" HILARIOUS!!!

Ms. Kristen said...

Love this kid! I am so lucky to have him three years! What would I do without him? He makes me smile the minute I see his face!