Last night I was watching Rhapsody rocks NYC featuring the FRAY... Steve recorded it for me earlier because he knows that's my favorite band. (so thoughtful.) Easton was laying in bed with me watching it and I was telling him how much I loved their music. He then asks me, "do you want me to write a song for you?" I say, "Heck yeah." So off he goes to write a song. When he comes back with his paper in hand, I asked him to sing it to me...he said he wrote a note instead. ;) So he gives me my note and this is what it said;
Mom your the best mom ever. I wish I was a super hero so I could take you to Hawaii but when I earn a fortune I'll take you and Dad.
Sincerely EastonIncredible how your child can make you so happy with such a small gesture. (take notes gentlemen.) I'll admit I'm banking on him rakin' it in one day so this note will definitely come in handy.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Only the best note...EVER!!!
Posted by Lisa at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, that is the sweetest thing in the whole world.
I love that he's old enough to use a word like 'fortune' but young enough to still write about being a superhero. Way, way cute!
That is the cutest thing ever, I melted into a little puddle.
How cute!! I love the picture of him with the note - he looks like a real sweet boy. It's sad that we don't know eachother's kids. :( BTW, your comment to Alicia on Teaser Tuesday was hilarious! You had me laughing.
Notes like that are the best. That is so sweet, what a cute kid. Now I have to go back and re-read your comment on my Teaser Tuesday post so I know what Jodi is talking about!
Post a Comment