Monday, March 23, 2009

I love...

I love- leaving my house a mess to go visiting teaching, only to come home and find the whole thing cleaned, thanks Stefana'.

I love- that it's springtime and I can kick my kids outside without worrying about frostbite.

I love- that there are like a kabillion free applications for the Ipod touch...do i need to mention I love the Ipod touch?

I love- new babies in the family. (I have a 6 week old nephew and a two week old niece.) I get my baby fix without actually having to have a baby...this is new for me.

I love- that Tyson is potty trained. I'm a bad Mom though because I didn't do a fantastic post about his amazing accomplishment...my bad. I thought this would be an emotional transition for me because we are officially out of the baby phase, but I'm not gonna lie...I'm loving it!!!

I love- the SUNSHINE!!!

I love- jalapenos? weird, but true lately.

I love- that my kids are in sports again. (minus the crappy weather we have to sit in every week to watch them play sports. UGH!)

I love- playing volleyball every week...DUH!

I love- that Graycie (after twisting her arm ) went shopping with me to get new church dresses and shoes. She ended up having a great time and wants to know when we are going again. Plus she wants to wear a DRESS to SCHOOL!!! *gasp*

I love- that Steve stayed up with Easton last night helping him with his homework (after all three of us forgot/procastinated about it since thursday) but my favorite was when Steve told him that "hey, its like you're in college and you're cramming for a final." Uh, I did not love when Steve didn't quite understand Easton's homework and said, "this is stupid." At that point I had to have a little talk with BOTH my 8 year olds.

I love- that Trenton's hair is getting long again.

I love- IKEA, and can't wait to go back.

I love- to love. ;)

8 comments:

Heather said...

That's hilarious about the two 8 year olds. And I can't believe Gracie liked shopping!! Whoo hoo.

Rachael said...

Graycie wants to wear a dress to school??!!! My heart is all a flutter! Her girly Auntie is so proud! Oh, and I laughed out loud about Steve not understanding Easton's homework. Thanks for that, I hadn't laughed all day. Aubrey's attitude and squeaky voice seem to be sucking all the humor right out of my life.

AOlson said...

Umm, you are a better mom than I am cuz Kelsie is not potty trained at all. I am such a slacker! Love the homework story!! And ya, those nachos were pretty much amazing!

Unknown said...

I Love- Lisa's posts!

Jodi said...

I LOVE...your list!! :) Hey and I'm also ready for another pedi. Let's plan on it! It's sandal weather!! :)

Suzanne said...

I love when you finally update your blog!

MadMadameMim said...

such an awesome post. So happy it's spring for you guys. We . . . still waiting! Love the sports, can't wait myself, minus the bad weather part.
No more babies :(, I guess that day comes for us all, enjoy living it up with your niece and nephew.

meohmyers said...

This was funny. The homework part made me laugh out loud, too. I love getting a baby fix through other people's babies! When are we all getting together again?! Oh, and thank goodness we can shop IKEA online! :)