Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I almost forgot my password

I have pretty much been in a rut lately. Not necessarily with everything...just my blog. I go through phases where all I want to do is think of things to blog about. Other times it feels like a chore. Like now, for instance. I haven't blogged in quite some time....duh, and I'm not doing it now because I want to, I'm doing it because I feel like I have to. I haven't posted or read anyone's blog in so long I'm feeling a bit out of the loop. So here I am dragging myself away from Webkinz (yes, you read me right) to do a little post. Getting my toes wet if you will. I am not doing anything fancy, funny, or creative...just a little, "hey, I'm still here" type of post. I'm hoping that by doing this I will have the urge to do more. Maybe even post a picture or two in the next few days...nothing crazy, I wouldn't want to strain myself. Who knows, we'll see.

P.S. My title...true story. (that might mean its been TOO long)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you're still "here." I miss you!!! :)

Amy said...

You really should blog sometime. And take some pics of that super radical new entertainment center. And then blog about its radicalness. And then blog about the time that your SIL didn't know it was PJ Day and you saved the day by taking your little nephew a pair so he wouldn't be sad. That would be a good story too.

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't believe you almost forgot your password!! I have been hooked on Webkinz lately, too. I'm so curious, what do you guys do on it?