Friday, December 19, 2008

Ugly tree...no more.


Kimmie came over to watch the kids for us while me, Steve, and Easton went hunting...well, they hunted, and I took pictures. (Look for the upcoming post.) When we came back we found Kimmie, Graycie, Trenton, and Tyson making paper decorations for our tree! They had already hung some on the tree, and I thought, sheesh what a spectacular idea! It looked soooo cute, I had to join in. So we spent the next hour or so making decorations for our ugly old tree. I have to say, I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful tree. We owe it all to cousin Kimmie. Such a simple but wonderful idea. I absolutely LOVE my tree now. So thank you to you Kimberly...you freakin rock!

Graycie's Christmas tree, and a bear...I think.

Kimmie's Santa Claus

Tyson's sticker ornament

Uh, this one Trenton made. He said it was of Kimmie, and her Dad was the slug at the top. (???)
The ornament in the back is my tribute to the Costco ornaments I wanted.

Kimmie's Kung Fu Panda.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't show your adorable mistletoe or your snowman or your gift. They were my favorites... next to graycie's reindeer. I don't know why that one is my favorite. It just is!

Amy said...

cuteness! where can i get a cousin like that? Oh wait, she's my cousin too...She does rock! And so does your tree!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MadMadameMim said...

I love it! What a wonderful tree. Just what a tree should be :)

Alicia Leppert said...

I know this is way old, I'm a little behind the times. That is the cutest idea ever. I love it! Kimmie does rock.

Jodi said...

I love homemade ornaments!