Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing ever. I can't say I've ever done that, but before Macy could tell time I would just say "get ready for bed" even if it was seven.
Been momming since 2000, married about a year longer. Been living in a tiny house since before it was even a thing. I love my family unconditionally, but I like them pretty conditionally.
6 comments:
YES, I have.
No, but they are just learning to tell time. In the future...
Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing ever. I can't say I've ever done that, but before Macy could tell time I would just say "get ready for bed" even if it was seven.
This is classic.
This so made me chuckle. I actually haven't done that, but I might, one day :)
Well since my daughter reads this blog, I am going to have to say... Me? Never! Shame on you Lisa.
That's hilarious! I've seriously thought about it, but realized we have WAAAAAY too many clocks. :)
Post a Comment