He was so cute when he answered the door the other day. I had to ask for Macy, who was huddled behind me, if the dogs were locked up and he said, "Why?" And I started to say, "Macy is..." and he cut me off with this concerned look on his face and said, "Oh, allergic?" And I said, "No, scared." And he just nodded, real serious. I thought it was so sweet, he didn't laugh or make her feel dumb at all. Then he proceeded to tell us the house stunk because Tyson pooped.
Been momming since 2000, married about a year longer. Been living in a tiny house since before it was even a thing. I love my family unconditionally, but I like them pretty conditionally.
3 comments:
He was so cute when he answered the door the other day. I had to ask for Macy, who was huddled behind me, if the dogs were locked up and he said, "Why?" And I started to say, "Macy is..." and he cut me off with this concerned look on his face and said, "Oh, allergic?" And I said, "No, scared." And he just nodded, real serious. I thought it was so sweet, he didn't laugh or make her feel dumb at all.
Then he proceeded to tell us the house stunk because Tyson pooped.
so sweet, I love it when those older boys are loving - as long as it is gentle
What a cute picture! I love loves and I LOVE freckles (just not so much on me).
Post a Comment