Friday, October 24, 2008

The "Sex" talk


Trenton and I were in his room straightening up when he says quite loudly, "SEX." Cough choke, "What did you say?" He says it again, "SEX." Gasping I think to myself where in the world could he have heard that from?! So I ask him, "What is that?" He matter of factly tells me, "A numba." PHEW!!!! (wiping hand across forehead) crisis averted...for now.

7 comments:

Heather said...

ha ha ha ha ha

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh, that is too funny. I love how you manage to convey the way he talks so perfectly via computer screen. "A numba." Classic.

Jodi said...

That's so funny! I wish our sex talk coming up was just as easy. We figure it's time Davis and Kyle to hear the "real" thing. Yikes!

Ms. Kristen said...

I love this kid! I need a picture of him in my preschool room to remember why I do it everyday....look at that smile!

tharker said...

Huge sigh of relief!!!

polka dots said...

that was a close one Lisa.

MadMadameMim said...

that was great. I wish all sex talks were that easy! ;)