Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween was...





Preschool parties. Trunk or Treating. Harry Potter, Unknown Phantoms, Sidekicks and Power Rangers. Eskimos and Boxers. Family and treats, candy for weeks, er....days. ;)

P.S. Couldn't be happier it's over. ;)

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Hmmmm, I could have sworn I saw an indian in there who adores you. Good thing she can't read, you might have been knocked down a few pegs!

Suzanne said...

Is it my imagination or does Spencer have two different costumes on??

Amy said...

Super cuteness. So glad you included my son since he was MIA on my brief highlight o' halloween. And super cute pic of E and his freckles from your last post. Next time I see you I plan on barfing all over your camera.

Any chance you can email me those pics of me and Carson? I wanna do a late 4 month old post for him (today's the day).

Lisa said...

Rachael,
You're right she can't read...what's up with that? At this age, pics is all she needs. ;)

Suzanne,
It's Spencer...do you expect anything less?

Amy,
I will do my best to get those pics to you. And please refrain from spewing on or around my camera. Thanks.

Geri said...

Spencer got two costumes!? No fair. :(

Also, what is Gracie? An eskimo?

Jodi said...

I love kids and costumes! Great pictures! Can't wait to hang with your tomorrow night (we are, aren't we?).

MadMadameMim said...

I love your pics,and I agree, so glad it's over.