We spent Thanksgiving at the Reid's house this year. They are not "technically" related, but they are family to me. They have an amazing place in Green Bluff...just past Spokane, the kids love it there. So while Denise and I prepared Thanksgiving dinner, (comedy) Steve, John, and Makenzie took the kids to the high school where John works to let them burn off some energy in the gym. Once Denise and I had gotten everything ready to go in the oven, we had some down time, so I grabbed my handy dandy camera case and walked around their yard to find some cool pictures. (I don't know if yard is the right word for their unbelievable land...more like park.) Here are some of my favorites; (I should probably state that dinner turned out fantastic ;)
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I had no idea you had such a talent for photography. Those are amazing pics. The Reid's? Do I know them? I do have a love for Greenbluff though. Some of the prettiest properties up there.
I love Love LOVE the first picture!!! It is Amazing!
B-U-Tiful!!!!
Some of those should definitely be framed...especially love the one of the dog...you are such a photog whore.
what fantastic pictures! you should so enter some of those in somesort of contest.....seriously :)
Oh my goodness. Those horse pictures, did you photoshop those or is that how they turned out?! You got mad skills, that leaf one is amazing. And I want our family pictures taken next to that ladder and the barn.
WOW! You are turning into quite the photographer! Beautiful pics Lisa!
What beautiful pictures! You're very talented.
Post a Comment