Yet another thing that needs to be fixed around here. I swear, one thing after the other. The hole in the boys bedroom wall that mysteriously keeps getting bigger and bigger. I lied, there is no mystery...his name is Tyson. He has now made the hole big enough for matchbox cars to fit in. How do I know this you ask? Please. The tub won't drain, the thermostat doesn't show the temperature, and the lock on our front doorknob doesn't unlock, once locked. Oh, the list goes on. I don't know if these things have always been so obvious, or if its just now that we are all stuck in the house all day that these things are screaming at me. Much like the four children that live here. Once the weather gets cold, my kids get crazy...to put it mildly. I think the house, along with its residents are in much need of some tending to. Know the feeling?
Saturday, December 6, 2008
...and the list goes on.
Posted by Lisa at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Our faucet is a piece o' crap too. We have a hole in our entry closet door that has been there for...well I don't really want to admit how long it's been there, cuz that is more embarrassing that the hole.
Crazy kids in the winter? YES, I definitely know the feeling.
I mean THAN the hole...ya know?
How cool is that picture? Did you take that?
Oh my gosh, I can so relate to the crazy kids. I've never noticed it in past years. This winter season...they are bouncing off the walls. I've threatened to call Santa to cancel Christmas more times than I can count.
Okay I just went to type in the word verification and there is no word there to type in. Hmmm.
Tiffany- no need to be embarrassed all the things on our to do list have been there longer than I can remember. The embarrassing part for me is how long our to do list is.
Alicia- yes, I did take that picture. And, thank you. ;) When is Macy up for another play date? (and I was thinking Payson should come to next time to play with Trenton.)
Awesome, I'm totally feeling the winter lock up!
that is a phenomenal photo! sorry things were going crummy there, but girl you've got some mad photo skillz! =)
Post a Comment