So no joke...playing city league volleyball on Tuesday night, I get the most amazing set. (Thanks Kate!) I jump into the air and crank it like I was in college again (ah, the glory days.) It felt so good to hit soo hard!!! A much needed stress relief. But wait, it gets better. We were playing against a team who are extremely talented. One guy in particular, can crush the ball so hard that when he hits you pretty much put your hands up in front of your face and plead with the Lord Almighty that you don't get tagged. Justice was served when my hit smacked him right in his chest! THUD!!! His team laughed and our team shouts, "Now you know how we feel!!!" Ahhh, feels good.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
WOW! I can't even imagine what that must have felt like! For you, I mean! To hit it that hard! It's like beyond me - so far out there in the realm of neverland. I'm so not athletic!
This reminds me of that scene in Meet the Parents when the're playing water volleyball. So funny!!
Yeah for you! You need to teach our youth how to play volleyball!
I had no idea you played on a city league. That's awesome. You rock. If I was guy, I'd want you to be my common-law wife.
jealous....
yer my idol! :)
That is sooo Sweet! I love that you still play, and well!
It does feel good!!
We call those "Boob Job!"
Your Family is cute...More Pictures of you and your husband I have never seen or met him.
Post a Comment