Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our "Spare" room

I am always dreaming of owning a bigger house. I would love a 5 bedroom, that way everyone would have their own room...including Steve and I. Right now we have Easton and Trenton sharing a bunk in one room, Graycie in her own room, and Me, Steve, and our roomie (that's what Steve calls Tyson) in our room. Not near enough space.

Every night we put the kids to bed; Grace in her room, Tyson in our room, and Easton and Trenton in their respectable bunk beds, and pretty much every night this happens...


Ahhh, and even sharing the same pillow. Some nights, Graycie will sneak her way into the boys room too. So here I am thinking we "need" more space, when in all reality by the time the night is over we actually have a spare bedroom. It is pretty sweet that as much as my kids fight and annoy each other during the day, they still find comfort in one another.

So for now, we all co-exist semi-peacefully in our little three bedroom house...just don't get me started on closet space.



8 comments:

Susan said...

Those are the sweetest pics ever.

DeAnne said...

that is just too precious. my heart melts!

Alicia Leppert said...

How much do I love that? There's not much I love more than siblings who love each other like that. I knew teenage brothers in high school that would never admit it, but totally had to sleep in the same bed for a good night's sleep, because they had their whole lives. SO sweet.

tharker said...

That is adorable! My kids must really hate each other because not only do they fight all the live long day, but they don't EVER sleep together!

MadMadameMim said...

My kids don't sleep together but I remember my brothers did and I don't know any one who fought like my brothers so maybe that is just part of it. But it is so sweet when kids love eachother, I love it!

Karen said...

Okay Leese...I am sitting up all by myself tonite in a hotel room....well I am the only one not snoring in this hotel room! It leaves me with a little time to think with just my own thoughts...which allows me time to read some blogs tonght...and YES get to comment on this great blog you entered.....there is a song that goes something like this...wait....I gptta come back!

Karen said...

this is not fun trying to work this computer in the bloomen dark...but keeping everyone sleeping is more important to me than having light!

here I go trying to finish my thought....
the song that fits your situation goes like this...


Love grows best in, Little houses

With few walls to separate, where ya

Eat and sleep so close together

You can't help but communicate

Oh, and if we had more room between us

Think of all we'd miss

Love grows best, in houses just like this




That's the kind of house you have and thats worth it's weight in gold....so you guys are pretty rich:)
Seeing my boys like that makes my heart fill with pride and joy....that makes a grandparent realize how lucky they are. Great job....

Jodi said...

Hi, don't know if you remember me...Jodi. The crazy "old" lady who sat across from you the other night. Anyway, I came across your blog and I have to say - I love this picture and have a similar one with two of my boys. You'll have to come check it out. jodiandguys.blogspot.com :)