TRENTON informed me yesterday that he wants to marry the girl from Monster House.
GRAYCIE'S new favorite word; "apparently" (used in the correct context, 96% of the time)
TYSON can now say his favorite cousin to beat on's name...which when he says it sounds an awful lot like the name of a certain house elf from Harry Potter.
I picked EASTON up for lunch yesterday to meet with some friends at McDonald's playland, when what was supposed to be an hour or two turned into more than three I asked him if he would hate it if I didn't take him back to school, he was more than willing to oblige. When we were in the parking lot leaving he exclaims, "THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"
Friday, April 25, 2008
My kids this week in a nutshell
Posted by Lisa at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That was so fun yesterday! We should have just stayed for dinner, too! Ally keeps asking me when she can play with Gracie. We'll have to get them together soon!
The girl from Monster House is HOT. And thanks for making me look like the lame mom who doesn't take her kid out of school to play at McDonald's. Macy found out and was TICKED. She was all, "I want Lisa to be my mom, she's cool." Just kidding.
Love your blog...so cute. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They grew up when we moved away...makes me sad. Jared told me about your blog, so now I have another friend to check up on!! ItTotally relate to your "Blah" post.
That is awesome that you took him out of school for that. Sometimes I think we take everthing to serious for their little lives, they are still just kids for goodness sake. I love that Gracie says apparently, and correctly too. One of my favorite things is when my kids talk like little adults, it is so funny
Post a Comment