I wanted to get Trenton on video speaking because the way he talks is so freaking cute (sometimes.) I asked him this question, "Trenton, could you tell me some things about your family?" Thinking I would get a sweet little answer, instead I got this. (see video.)
I'm sure you are all just as confused as I am. I have no explanation as to what the crap he was talking about. But I must say, that I was very appreciative that after he used all the potty words he could think of (okay, maybe not ALL), but he finally decided to use his manners when he wanted my attention. Now that's a class act, ey?

9 comments:
Spencer's comment: "That was funny Trenton." Said in his usual high pitched voice. Oh yea, and he repeated all the naughty words. Thanks!
My comment: His use of the phrase "Hello..." cracked me up. He used it just like we all do. Now lets hope he doesn't pick up on any other phrase like "whore."
Is he stuffed up or have I just never realized how loud he breathes? When he said "hello?", holy crap, that is funny stuff. Colton heard him and wanted to know why Trenton was sying all that funny stuff. I told him I had no idea!!
"Excuse me, hello!" What a funny boy!
I loved watching him try and fit that giant spoon into his tiny mouth. Oh, and I totally understood every word he was saying. (Yeah, right.)
I love Trenton! HE is soooo stinkin' cute! I love the huge tablespoon that he so cautiousally shoves in his mouth!
Oh....said the same thing as Alicia! But......I did understand everything he said! Serious!
That was awesome! I laughed out loud!
that was so cute.
have you been to pioneer woman's website. her son does similar thing but his word is "juice bag" and it comes out "something i shouldn't write on your blog". go check it out.
funny stuff.
that was great! Really funny. I love how he says "Hello!" I get that from my oldest all the time. I'd ask where they get this stuff but we all know where they got that one :)!
Post a Comment