Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Aubs!!!


Happy Birthday
to my niece who is two
who's back-Sass and volume
to her mother is true.
She's not a big eater
and can't be much thinner
I think this would change
if marker tips were for dinner.
She tattles and bosses
on my poor son "ah Ty-Ty"
and blames him for things
that I'm sure is a lie-lie.
Toy Story Two
is her movie of choice
and when shes not yelling
has the most precious voice.
She loves make-up and purses
and she loves her Li
I love you so much
Happy Birthday, Dear Aubrey.

3 comments:

tharker said...

You've done it again. Great poem for an adorable little girl.

Will you let me borrow some of your skills? (one of my favorite lines from Napoleon Dynamite is when he tells Pedro he can borrow some of his skills) (Why did I just feel the need to explain myself? ; )

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay...you managed to top your last character comparisons. I didn't think it was possible, after Boo and Fiefel. But I laughed--out loud--at Michelle Tanner. How do you always pick the perfect person?! And the fact that they're both eating makes it that much more perfect. Loved the poem, love Aubs.

MadMadameMim said...

love those pics! So adorable! and your poems are awesome!