when i haven't blogged in a while, i usually have a bunch of little random things built up that i want to say. no specific stories or events...just randomness. so i've decided to blog in the form of a list to get me caught back up.
*** i got an email from victoria secret and in the header it said, "hello bombshell!!! get cleavage and boost beyond compare." uh...i'm pretty sure there must have been some sort of slip up in who they sent their emails to that day. i mean, bombshell? sure. cleavage? guffaw! unless of course that bra was made of cleavage, then maybe...just maybe. sigh.
*** you know what's not cool??? when your son sneezes while he's peeing...just sayin'.
*** you know what else is not cool??? scotty mcreary's mike handling techniques. the way he holds his mike, and the way he kinks his neck all to the side drives me nuts. i just wanna shout at the tv screen, "dude, it's not a taco!!!!"
*** in church on sunday during the hymn easton says to me, "this song sounds like it could be in a count dracula movie." uh, i kind of agreed.
*** walking by graycie's room i overhear graycie, trenton, and tyson in conversation. the part i could hear clearly was when trenton asked tyson, "do you want me to call you man boobs?" still makes me laugh. totally loled typing that.
*** i need to take more pictures. i realize this when i go to look for a recent picture to post...and there are none.
*** a while back easton and trenton were in their room and easton was getting his pj's on. while he had his shirt off, trenton says, "hey gibby." (if you don't watch icarly...you won't get this...and for that i am greatly sorry.)
*** another icarly reference. trenton is totally saving up for a PEARPAD.
*** easton is becoming such an incredible baseball player. his swing is be.a.utiful. he fouled a ball off last night that almost made it to the parking lot. the coach from the other team yelled at him, "easton! you better not hit my car!" made his day. seriously, the sport i once hated, is becoming more and more enjoyable to watch. you know, when it actually resembles a sport? bad new? trenton started t-ball. boo. seriously wish we could just skip that part. supportive, i know.
*** graycie is doing well in soccer. i love to watch her play goalie. super fierce. she starts softball too, and is very excited to start a new sport. i can't wait til she's just a little bit older and can start a real sport though. volleyball's coming, my love.
*** tyson is obsessed with baseball. he can be heard constantly asking to be pitched to. if there is no one to do it, or willing to do it, he will toss the ball to himself. all day. we were in the back yard and i was pulling some weeds. apparently needing someone to watch and since i was preoccupied, he recruited the dogs. "jett, bella...watch this." seriously.
*** how you know when addy's around...
within the first ten minutes this is how my boys looked. i adore addy and have a sweet spot for her in my heart. i know all too well that her violence comes from a place of love. i too had a lenny-esque daughter who sometimes loved just a little too hard. "pretty rabbit." as much as i adore her i had to protect my boys. turns out the problem was nothing a little reverse cone of shame couldn't fix.
*** it was pretty freakin' cute when she was trying to get something in the pantry higher than what she could reach. she ran into the other room and grabbed her woody doll to assist her in her mission. mission accomplished? hmmmm...she may not be able to say words...but the girl is intell.i.gent.

5 comments:
LOL. Lenny-esque!
I still think about when you told us the Gibby story and it makes me crack upi everytime. Seriously.
I love your blog. Here is my link to my new one;
http://onecrazygma.blogspot.com/
The cone of shame on Addy is priceless. NO, really. I would say Rachael might want to be more careful leaving her children at your house, but then I remembered the nasty scratches on your kids faces and the fact that you cleaned her house last time you watched her kids, so never mind. You rock. You can put the cone of shame on my kids anytime. As long as you vacuum the floor before you leave.
I love random blog posts. I think they're my favorite. Do one again?
Lisa, I will give you my cleavage if you will give me your skinny tummy and perfectly rounded butt. Cleavage is so overrated, it just gets in the way and starts sagging when you least expect it. Just sayin'.
The visual of your child sneezing and peeing wasn't something I wanted to have in my brain. Especially the visual of what you had to clean up after. Ugh. Sometimes I'm grateful God just gave me girls. Sometimes.
Hi Lisa!
I randomly came across your blog when I was looking up a different "Lisa" on facebook. I clicked on your name and then started looking at your info and saw your blog address. I noticed you said something about going to Yokes... do you live in Washington State? I live in Wyoming right now, but I just moved this summer from the Tri-Cities area.
Anyway, cute blog! Loved reading it! :)
Post a Comment