blah blah blah. it's so what i feel like right now. no matter what, no matter who i'm talking to. it's just blah. could be from the massive migraine i had this morning. it's always super fun having a migraine while being a stay at home mom. i forced myself to eat some rice crispy treats so that i could take some excedrin. (well, it wasn't too forced...i could quite possibly live off of rice crispy treats.) i crawled back into bed and turned on a show for tyson. i closed my eyes in intervals. every 20 minutes i had to start another show. after the first show was over and tyson yelled, "MOM! IT'S OVA!!!" i explained to him the next time a show was over to please whisper and i will start another one. whisper, start, repeat. this cycle went on all morning. four little bears, and 3 franklins. i'm pretty sure there was an olivia in there somewhere...i lost track.
i think i've been to a grocery store of some sort every day this week. costco for the bulk, and walmart or yokes for random things i've needed. it's getting old, real quick. i took tyson with me yesterday to walmart. he was sitting in the cart and after a while i was thinking, "hmmmm....he's awfully quiet." so not like him.
when i walked around to the front of the cart...i learned why...
this kid was out! outter than ricky martin. he didn't move a muscle from the cart...to the car....
....to my bed. almost 5 years old, and he can still be found napping daily. in the most random places and in the most random positions. makes for some great pictures though...one day i'll post 'em.
you know what else makes a great picture??? a kid crying. i know it's mean, but sometimes it is so freaking cute to see a kid cry. to HEAR a kid cry, however, makes me want to drop kick them out the back door. tyson fell into the clothes hamper yesterday, and i just couldn't help myself.
both sad and adorable all at the same time. i have to admit, it was so hard not to laugh. freakin' landoni's.
st. patty's day was pretty fun. thanks to amy and rachael for the inspiration. we had green pancakes and milk for breakfast. i made green rice crispy treats for tyson's preschool snack...along with some green grapes. easton and graycie had all sorts of green in their lunches. a sandwich with green lettuce, green grapes, apple juice in a green box, green rice crispy treats, and a green apple fruit roll-up. they loved it. when they got up in the morning, they were excited to see the balloon rainbow in the kitchen, a bag of gold (rolos) and rainbow candy waiting for them there. trenton found a leprechauns hat by the sliding glass door...proof that one had been there. it was pretty cute to see them get all excited to try to find some more clues. unfortunately there weren't anymore to be found. they finally came to the conclusion that bella ate the leprechaun. sweet, huh?




5 comments:
I hate going to the store. I still cannot believe he fell asleep in the cart. Crazy cat. Isn't St. Patty's day fun when you go green...I made my kids green pancakes once, they wouldn't eat them...Since my phone is broken, and I haven't been able to talk to you as much, my chores are really suffering...I think Bella ate the leprechaun too..
So cute! I just read this post with Carson on my lap and Sophie laying on the countertop on her belly so she can "have a spot" to see the screen. They had an entire conversation with each other about the picture with Tyson in the hamper, crying. I love it. I've been blah for a week or so, just barely starting to snap out of it yesterday and today. Barely.
Um...why don't my kids sleep like that?! Really? I sleep like that. I love sleep. Shouldn't that have been passed on to the kids? So jealous of people who have kids that fall asleep all the time in random places and then stay asleep. Not fair. I had a conversation with my 9 year old on St. Patty's day. It went something like this, "Mom, all my friends have Moms that made them green stuff for breakfast and left out gold chocolate candies and stuff, but you didn't do anything." I'm all, "wow, I never thought of doing that kind of stuff for St. Patrick's Day. All we ever did as a kid was wear green and pinch people." And she's all, "I wish I had a mom..." and then she realizes she's about to make me feel bad so I finish the sentence for her, "that is cool like that?" And she gives me a hug and says sheepishly, "yeah." So, thanks, Landonis. For making me a better mom. ;) Next year I'm so buying some rolos at least. Sheesh. ;)
You forgot to mention he fell while playing catch with us. Ricky Martin funny.... Good blog babes.
i'm the same on the store.
and i'm jealous of the turbo-napper you've got on your hands, fo' sho'! seriously, lucky kid. and btw, great photo op of the heeley! :)
Post a Comment