Friday, January 14, 2011

it's all about tyson...

tyson is awesome.  he makes me laugh.  he's my last baby and i can not believe how big he's getting.  there are a few baby esque things that he still does that i think i will cry myself to sleep on my huge pilla (i have a big head) when he stops doing.  like when he stops running his little fingers through my hair when i pick him up, or when he's sitting by me.  or when he asks me about tomorrow, and not "when it's good morning."  seriously melts my heart every time he asks me, "mom, when it's good morning, can i wear my batman shirt?"  cutest thing ever.

when we go to my mom's house, he immediately asks for some gushas, and to play the wii.  his game of choice? wesowts-da-dowts.  (that would be wii sports resort.)  close, yes? (i asked tyson to say wii sports resort nice and slow for me...see if you can catch it.)



steve took him to get his hair cut yesterday and he pulled a colton.  he refused to get his hair cut.  so steve pulled a rachael, and told him they weren't leaving until he got his hair cut, even if they had to wait til all the other customers left. after they were the only ones in the shop, steve held him while they cut his hair.  yes they.  one to hold his ears as to not cut them off, and one to cut his hair.  today i asked him if he liked his haircut.  he says, "yes, but i look bald."

tyson and jett are best friends.  seriously the cutest relationship ever.  when he is upset and crying about something, he can always be seen petting jett while he cries.  when he watches tv, he calls the dogs to wherever he's sitting so he can pet them, or lay by them.  the other night, tyson fell asleep on the couch.  jett walked over to him and gave him a big ol' lick on the cheek.  jett loves him too. jett had a tumor removed on the 31rst of december.  it came back as cancer,  but they got it all out.  he just had a test done on wednesday to see if it had spread or not.  results say...CANCER FREE!!!!!  i loved listening to tyson's prayers, always asking Heavenly Father to make jett all better, and that he will be okay.  seriously best friends, these two.  








his other best friend.  seriously never known two kids who had more fun wrestling than these two.




2 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE that Tyson calls tomorrow "good morning." I'm seriously going to try to figure out a way to get him to say it next time I see him. And that main pic of him and Jetty makes me want to sneak over to your house and steal that dog. Even for just a few hours. I want a dog sooo bad. Love ya whore.

Rachael said...

I know I already told you how much I loved the pictures, and everything else about this post on the phone, while I was reading it, talking to you, but sometimes it's just nice to see it in writing right? Let me put it this way, Amy and I talked about this post a couple times today. In between analyzing her life size doll house of course....