- Dinner at my Mom's tonight. (She must have read my mind, I was dreading the thought of making dinner tonight with Steve gone again. Cue phone call. My Mom asked if the kids and I wanted to come for dinner. My exact response, "Yes, Please."
Sleeping in tomorrow. Graycie's first soccer practice, in the morning.- Warm weather.
- Summer.
- Wearing nothing but flip-flops. (On my feet.)
- Green grass and flowers in my yard. I am so missing my back patio. When the weather is warm I sit out on the swing on me deck...every day.
- Girl's night out. (I don't think you have to have one scheduled to look forward to them.)
- Selling this house.
- Being outside.
- City League volleyball...starting in March.
- Seeing my husband again. He has been running his baseball camp for the last few days, with the last session tomorrow. (So very proud of him...just sayin.)
- Menopause.
- Getting my hair cut and colored on the 26th. (uh, don't know when the last one was...so this is a big deal.)
- Beachcombers Haven!!! (I don't think this needs explaining.)
- Buying and watching Couples Retreat.
- Retirement.
- Going to bed tonight.
- Being debt free. (estimated for summer 2010.)
- The next Rock Band session.
- Traveling.
- Being done with this post.
- The End.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Looking forward to....
Posted by Lisa at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOL...menopause....hahahaha
I want my mom to call and invite me to dinner. Girls night out is the best, when is the next one?
I'm starting to doubt that color is ever going to exist in non-grey shades. One of the things I'll miss most someday when I finally leave here is the windows, I love being able to see all the green outside!
I can not wait for warmth, and outside, and spring, and summer, and flowers, and yard work, and lawn mowers, and the beach.
I can't wait for the next Rockband session either!!! Let's do it. This weekend!!! I'm dying to be back playing in the hottest band in the Tri Cities "Too Cool for the Piglets!!!" 0
we missed you tonight... i'll give you the good and bad on Band Hero!
your list is so good.
can't for most of those things as well.
have missed you this week. so add to my list, "the next time i see lisa."
have a fab VDay!
Post a Comment