Thursday, January 28, 2010

8th picture in December challenge

So Rachael extended a challenge for everyone to post about the 8th picture in their december folder. This is mine....aren't we cute? This was taken at couples night hosted by Karen Landoni. She put on a fantastic night of food, fun, and well, inapropriate humor...seriously, there were many moments where I almost peed my pants. I'd like to blame it on the guys, but if I'm being completely honest...the girls were just as bad, if not worse than the guys. We played games, won prizes, ate to our hearts content, and we were all almost kidless. (Addy doesn't count). Needless to say, it was a good time had by all. Thanks again, Karen!!! You rock!


6 comments:

Rachael said...

Fun times right! Christmas really is one of my favorite times of the year. Good job on committing to the challenge! I hope to read more from you, even though I talk to you way more than need be...

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, that was so crazy that night! I can not believe (said in the little einsteins voices) some of the stuff we laughed about that night! I am super sad that your collage doesn't enlarge when you click on it, some of those pictures look adorable and I wish I could see them better.

Thanks to Klando for yet another memorable couples night!

LKP said...

too. much. fun. =)
lucky!

Shayla said...

What a perfect day! A post from all three of you gals! :) I love me a night of inappropriate humor. How did you get so dang hawt, Lisa? Every picture you're in is cute! I mean, really. Sometimes I want to hate you, and then I remember I like you too much. ;)

Karen said...

Wow...looking at my party from this perspective makes me think I am kind of cool...:) hahaaa....nahhh....it was a great night and I love the pictures too...and as long we all can come away from anytime spent together having had fun and a ton of laughter rocks!! And let it be known that the Brown Stranger and I are responsible for the food, drinks and gifts....you six "yeah=hoos" are solely responsible for your mental and physical state of being when you are in the presence of each other!!:) The six of you can be a force unleashed for sure!!

Heather said...

Yeah, that picture is great- especially since it totally looks like steve's hand is in a great position. No wonder such a big smile! Nice, real nice. ;)