Monday, April 13, 2009

Stupid BLOGGER!!!

"Your blog post published successfully." REALLY MOTHER BLOGGER?!!! Does that look SUCCESSFUL to you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried to fix the post below with no luck. Do I have to redo the whole thing and not use the font size thingy? GRRRRR, any suggestions?

8 comments:

Jess said...

This happens to me sometimes if I don't push refresh before I repost it....worth a try anyway?!! I was really excited to read your post!

Heather said...

Hmmmm..... that's not successful.

meohmyers said...

Oh my gosh. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now that the tears are streaming down my face. I don't know why this is so dang funny to me! Oh, thanks for the laugh. Sorry, I'm no help.

AOlson said...

I am cracking up right now!! Not laughing at you, laughing with you!!

Shayla said...

Seriously, Lisa?! How did you manage that? :-) Blogger cracks me up. I wish I knew how to help you, but I'm not really sure unless I looked at the code... If it makes you feel better, I could read it pretty easily through GoogleReader. Well, with a lot of scrolling, anyway. :-)

Amy said...

I've had blogger do some crazy stuff with my font size, but nothing quite like that. It was pretty entertaining trying to read it and it was a cute story once I deciphered it. I can totally see/hear him trying to decide how much he really wants to know!

Karen said...

Leese...that was the craziest post ever! I didn't even read it cuz I was laughen to hard at how each word got bigger and bigger and bigger! I didn't even know fonts came that big! What the BLOG happened??? good thing you already told me the story:) That was and will probably be the most entertaining blog ever!

Jodi said...

Okay...that's really funny - and obviously, ignore my last comment.