
Well there it is...that's it. Oh wait, there's volleyball too...but I dont' have a cool picture of me playing. Ahh too bad.
My schedule goes a little something like this.
Monday-baseball practice 5:30
Tuesday-soccer practice 5:30 volleyball 6:30
Wednesday-baseball game 5:45
Thursday-baseball practice 5:30 soccer 5:30
Friday- NOTHING!!! (I love Friday's!)
Saturday-Soccer and Baseball games...usually overlapping in some annoying way.
Sunday-get ready to start all over and do it again.
Did I forget to mention Steve is Easton's coach? This is great for them...not so much for me. It is definitely better than it was last year. Trenton and Tyson are doing a MUCH better job of staying within their given perimeters. But still I get the joy of taking both the little guys when Steve is coaching. Fan-bloody-tastic.
I can't even imagine what life will be like when Trenton and Tyson are doing their things too. Is it bad that I totally support cloning?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My life as of late...
Posted by Lisa at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I share your pain (and your schedule). Pete is coaching David's lacrosse team and Katie is playing both lacrosse and soccer. Every night is some sort of practice. But, as much as it wears me out, I love it and I know you secretly do too!
Seriously, life just gets chaotic when your kids get into sports. Oh, and your font sizing issues below totally made me laugh. I hate blogger for that very reason!
That's exactly why I am SOOOOO happy my kids chose not to do anything right now.
hey lisa, wanted to chat about VB. What league are you in? Can i play? after this baby is born (hopefully in a couple days) i'll be rearin' to go. im having withdrawls!
Somehow, my friend, I feel like you are more than capable of handling the running around! You have an abundance of energy that needs to be unleashed in some manner!
(I say this now because I don't have a child, let alone 4! ;-)
Post a Comment