Both of these kids were so excited for school to start today that they didn't go to bed until after 10 o'clock last night. I expect this from Graycie...but Easton!!! All I can say is, "Please God, let it last."
I woke him up this morning and he says, "Oh SCHOOL, YES...YES!!!" I was shocked... but oh, so pleased.
Thanks to Grandma Lando, Graycie is sporting a super rad High School Musical backpack, which she requested I take a picture of this morning.
Speaking of pictures... I know these ones suck. I blame the camera. seriously. It is the only one I have, for now. As mentioned in my previous post I am saving for a nicer camera. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come, when the days feel like months, I just want it SO bad!!! Wow, that was irrelevant.
Yes, the kids are off to school. Two down.... two to go, baby.

6 comments:
That's too funny that we thought of the same title! I can't wait for you to get your new camera!!! Not that these pictures are bad in any way, I just wish I could've seen the one of them holding up their grade fingers! Great minds think alike, that's all I have to say!
PS. CALL ALICIA!!!!! :)
ya know, when you said you were saving for a canon rebel, for some reasons I thought you were talking about a bike. I am such a nerd! your kids are just so cute
First off, I told Kim a little too late that you called me. Second, it was so great to see the pictures accompanying the story you already told me today! Macy was so excited as well, she woke up well before her alarm, which I set very early.
Hopefully the excitement for school last all year right!!!
Cute kiddos!!!
It must be one of those days, but seriously, I could start crying looking at that picture! I don't want are kids to grow up so fast!
Post a Comment