Friday, May 2, 2008

My kids this week in a nutshell


Trenton, Graycie, and Easton were all out sitting on our front lawn watching a boy practice his skateboarding tricks in the street. He lives across from us and must be about 15. He would try the same stunt over and over...with not much luck in landing it. After EVERY attempt Trenton would shout out, "Nice Twy, nice twy, nice twy." I'm sure the kid was enthused with his oh so supportive audience.

Graycie was singing while using the bathroom the other morning (common occurrence) after she finished her song, she shouts; "Thank you, everybody...ROCK ON, OHIO, ROCK ON!!!" I just have to say that although her song was pitchy in parts, she really rocked it out in the end.

Tyson had just woken up and was standing in his crib making kissing noises while pointing. I had no idea what he was doing, until I turned around to look where he was pointing. Hanging on our wall is a picture of Steve and I on our wedding day kissing.
Easton was playing second base in his game on Monday. There was a player running from first to second as he fielded a ball. He comes off his base, gets the ball and then throws it to second. Obviously there was no one there. When his Dad/Coach asked him why he threw it to second when he saw that no one was there he says, "I was trying to hit the runner...like they do in the major leagues." Um, I don't know what major league he's talking about, cause I'm pretty sure in baseball, throwing the ball at another player is frowned upon.

4 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Hearing the "nice twy" story for a second time didn't make me laugh any less. And Easton wanting to hit the runner like the Major Leaguers...classic. How is it that all four of your kids do something cute or funny every week? I don't think I could do this post even monthly.

AOlson said...

At least Easton was honest about what he was doing, right? And I am SURE, if there was a show called Bathroom Idol, Graysie would win hands down!!

DeAnne said...

I seriously laugh out loud just about every time I read one of your posts. I especially loved the one about gracie, that's freaking hilarious!

Nicole said...

OK, I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house. Too fun!