Thursday, April 10, 2008

Should I Be Worried?




So no joke, this is what I walked in on the other day. I thought to myself, "Wow Tyson, that's um...original." As he stood there and watched the baby boil, I started wondering if I should be worried.
But the good news is that this photo will come in extremely handy down the road. As I am sitting here at the computer preparing this post, Trenton comes up and says, "Look! Tyson's making a baby." Laughing on the inside, I thought how clever is that. So now whenever the time comes when my child asks me, "Mom, how do you make a baby?" I'll simply show them this picture.

8 comments:

tharker said...

That is hilarious!

Rachael said...

Jeez, I'm gonna make sure I never let Aubrey and Tyson play alone! I guess I should be grateful he only pushes her and steals her toys.

Jared Zane said...

Oh, so that's how babies are made. No wonder we haven't had kids yet.

Suzanne said...

That is great! Do you think that my 11 year old will go for that explanation?

::lindsay said...

How funny! If only it was that easy to explain how to make a baby.

DeAnne said...

YOu are so cute. You know who you remind me of? Ever seen the show "Samantha Who?" Well you remind me of the actress on that show who is Samantha's Friend...the skinny one. I think it's the long brown hair and dimples. You have such funny kids!

Joshua said...

I like mine poached.

Alicia Leppert said...

That is hilarious. Maybe just keep an extra close watch on him around babies!