


Oh my gosh, how I want a newborn. Calm down, calm down, not another one, just one of the ones I've already had. How I wish I could rewind time, just to hold each one of my kids as newborns again. To rock them, to smell them, to listen to them breathe as the lay sleeping on my chest. I am the type that obsesses over newborns, can you tell? (Guaranteed, a trait I have inherited from my Mom.) I have been beyond fortunate with the babies that I've had. They were easy, they slept through the night at a really early age, they ate well, traveled well, bathed well, and pretty much put me in a state of constant euphoria. Yes, even with sleep deprivation. I know this is foreign to some of you, and for those people I'm sure your thinking, "Gag me." But relax Amy, as easy as it was for me with newborns, the planets and stars have all aligned again, and in turn those four perfect newborns have grown up. And now...well, let's just say I miss my newborns. I look at my kids' baby pictures and can't help but think, "Dude, those were the days." (Single tear.)
From top to bottom:
Easton 6lbs. 1oz.
Graycie 8lbs.
Trenton 9lbs. 9oz.
Tyson 8lbs. 6oz.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I want one!!!
Posted by Lisa at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
No biggy. You can go back. What we gotta do is tabulate the negative coefficient in the space-time continuum so that...
I hear you! I am always wishing I could freeze time. Get this, the other day my first born lifted me up!!
Oh, you're killing me. Thinking of my babies...I ache, remembering all the things you listed, especially the smell. If only that was enough to make me truly want another one...I'd never stop!
I still look at Tyson and think he should still be that little newborn. Didn't you just have him???
Loved Mitch's comment!
Trenton was a heavy weight....you really want another one! I am with you! If I could, I would be pregnant every 11 months! Love to make babies and have em'!!
My sentiments exactly! LOVE the newborn phase! It just doesn't last as long as I wish it would. Newborn babies are my absolute favorite thing in the whole wide world. Awwww, now you've got me reminiscing...
Wow, you have some amazing friends. I would like to have anoter newborn as well, but being pregnant every 11 months? No way, not for me. Now, if I could just get the making a baby part down...been tryin' for a year now for #two....grrr
Ugh.
Thats all I have to say about it.
Ugh.
Post a Comment