Tyson loves a bath. In fact, he asks us almost on an hourly basis if he can take one. Probably the cleanest kid in the neighborhood. I understand baths are nice and relaxing and stuff, but what I did not realize was, it's also a place to hone in on your scuba diving skills. It has become clear to me that Tyon's love of bathtime has absolutely nothing to do with cleanliness, and everything to do with scuba-ing. He loves to take his "guys" in the bath, throw them in the water and then dive in after 'em. Next on the 'to get list'...goggles and a snorkel.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Bath or Scuba facility...you decide
Posted by Lisa at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I appreciate the sensor. I wish I fit like that in my bathtub...
ok, i LOVE the foot picture. =)
and your header freakin' rocks. did you make it?
Keely...
my sister in law amy made my header, she's super talented and crafty with things like that.
p.s. totally missed you yesterday. never as fun without you. for realsies. ;)
Dude, your son has a baseball on his $&@*^#.
That was the best! Great idea to use the baseball as a cover up....Niner has a big job learning to be the "superhero" cuz he has alot of princesses to protect:)
Post a Comment