I dig the new design. As for the face, from the looks of it I don't think he's saying cheese...more like cutting it. And I imaging if you asked him to smile harder, I think he'd take it a step beyond cutting cheese—he'd probably make some hickory farm sausage. Somebody grab a basket and some of those strawberry candies!
Been momming since 2000, married about a year longer. Been living in a tiny house since before it was even a thing. I love my family unconditionally, but I like them pretty conditionally.
3 comments:
He looks like his head feels like mine does. Or if it doesn't, it will soon, if he keeps making that face!
So is this the Lisa face or the Steve face?
Cute!
I dig the new design. As for the face, from the looks of it I don't think he's saying cheese...more like cutting it. And I imaging if you asked him to smile harder, I think he'd take it a step beyond cutting cheese—he'd probably make some hickory farm sausage. Somebody grab a basket and some of those strawberry candies!
Post a Comment