Thursday, September 25, 2008

Boys in White

Easton was baptized Saturday the 20th of September. It was the best baptism I have ever been to. The amount of pride I felt for my 8 year old son, who was SO excited to be baptized, but still wanted to wait for my parents to come home from their mission. (He turned 8 in May.) Such a thoughtful and compassionate boy. I have not felt the spirit that strongly in so long. I was so greatful to everyone who participated. The talks and prayers were heartfelt, the musical number... no words, and the baptism, beautiful. A day I will remember and look back upon with joy in my heart. I couldn't have been prouder of these two boys.

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

It is still a little sureal to me that you have an 8 year old son, but what a great day for you all! Awesome!

AOlson said...

I know how you feel Lisa. It so special, more like overwhelming. Congratulations to Easton and you as well.

Alicia Leppert said...

How awesome for you all. I can't wait to see Bill baptize Macy next year. I know I'll be so emotional. (Without tears, because I don't cry.)
It was fun seeing you at Walmart afterward!