Well it's official I am the biggest follower on the face of the planet. See Amy having a blog was bad enough...but Rachael? I mean come on. If Rachael has a blog on the big scary computer than I am out of excuses. I have to agree with Amy's justifications about blogging being the journaling of the 21rst century. How can I argue with that? In all honesty, this is actually my second attempt. But truth be told, the first was a total embarrassment, so here goes for round two.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Round 2 eh? I didn't even know about round 1, so as far as I am concerned this is your first blog........you better make it worth my time. Oh, and I dig your title, I am a huge fan of cookies.
we are loving reading Amy & Rachael's blogs, now I can add you to my list! It's fun to see what you guys are up to on a more regular basis.
Yay! GRRREAT first post! Very interesting, I especially enjoyed the part about your intestinal problems. I welcome you warmly with well-wishing to the blogging community.
I am so glad you have converted... welcome!
Post a Comment