Monday, April 14, 2008

Fishin'

Rainbow Lake.
Colton trying to touch the fish.
Once they moved...he was gone.
Trenton playing yo-yo with his fish, UP...
DOWN.
Mmm...sushi
Tyson....taking the bait.
I caught one!!!
Spencer with his birthday cupcake.
Where's the food?
Running to tell the world, he finally caught one!!!
Great Grandpa Landoni with a fish.
Get ready for the ride of your life, little fish.
What are you fishing for? You've already got the best catch.
Easton, in his element.
Long day at work.
Who needs a pole?
Cheese.
So sweet...sometimes.
My favorite picture.
Trenton.
Rachael taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.
Taking the bait...again.
Hanging out.
Spencer
Rachael fishing hollywood style.
Aubrey mimicking me, although I don't think I made that face.
Her running form would have been better, had her boots been 7 sizes smaller.
Graycie and Grandpa Landoni.
And no, I did not photoshop that smile on his face...he put that there all by himself.
Fall number one...
number two...
number three...(I quit counting)
Cutey Colton.
Lunch break. Can you really call it that when we never stopped eating?
Pounding the Pringles.
Sophie with a Jason on her back.
Graycie fishing with Gramps.
Aubrey and Tyson...this was one of their "good" days.








9 comments:

Kate said...

What a great weekend to go fishing! Looks like you had fun :) I am excited to get out fishing and camping, the weather is almost perfect!

tharker said...

I love all of your captions Lisa. You're so funny.

Looks like a fun trip. Love all of the pictures...especially the ones of Trenton falling down.

Joshua said...

Wow, I wish I could go fishing. Thanks to ALL your pictures I feel like I practically did! I had to take a nap half way through though! ;) I think you are an Iconomaniac just like Amy.

Remedy:picasa slide show.

Alicia Leppert said...

Gosh, your guys' fishing trip looked so fun! You are hilarious! I loved your captions, too. The one about Aubrey's boots is just one of a million funny ones that comes to mind. So funny, thanks for sharing all these!

MadMadameMim said...

What a fun trip. That Gracy is quite the girl, we sure miss her here. You are a great photographer, I love all your pics.

Amy said...

HOOK-er are you still here?

Amy said...

My fav:
"Sophie with a Jason on her back"
Send me those dang pics. Most of mine turned out blue!?!

Geri said...

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again: when did these kids all get so BIG? I remember Graycie last wearing a denim skirt and pink cowgirl boots. :( I was probably a little younger than her when I started fishing; seeing all these pictures makes me want to join you guys so bad. When I think about Peanut and all the stuff he or she will miss out on down here, I sniffle. There's really no fishing down here, unless you count deep sea fishing or ocean fishing, and I can't see a toddler managing that. Sigh.

Ms. Kristen said...

Loved the photo session on the fishing day! I heard all about it at preschool today!